Mrs. Fathima Bathool Maluk., MBA.,
- CEO , M.A.M. School of Architecture
- Masters degree in Business Administration from Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Under graduate degree in Nutrition Food Service Management & Dietetics from University of Madras.
- She individually takes care of the following responsibilities in M.A.M. School of Architecture that offers Bachelor of Architecture programme
- Lead and administer the delivery of high quality educational programmes and services, including planning, development, programme review, and staffing.
- Develop procedures that ensure that expenditures and accounting processes are prudent and efficient.
- She is also the managing partner of Tiruchirappalli based Orchid Services, a printing and publishing company established by her self.
- She is also the executive committee member of the All India Association for Architecture Institutions (AAAI).
- Through the all women Rotary Club of Tiruchirapalli - Shakthi, she also involves in lot of social and service activities for the community.
- Is also a member of the Indian Women Network of CII.
- She has authored various articles in leading magazines and dailies such as Importance of Breast Feeding in Daily Thanthi, Leprosy Eradication in Government Leprosy Control Unit Proceedings, etc.
- She has visited various countries, namely United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Sultanate of Oman, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. Her recent visit to Australia as part of the Indian delegation to G20 summit was a noteworthy visit abroad to be mentioned.
- She is associated with Yi Tiruchirappalli since its inception, 2 years ago.
- She was nominated as the Vice Chairperson Designate of Yi Tiruchirappalli Chapter, the very first year and was nominated as the Chairperson (currently) directly the next year.